I run a company in China, specialized in apparel OEM and apparel stocklots business. However:
1) At the beginning of this year, China factories can not run;
2) Then later, buyers cancel orders and no new orders come in.
Therefore, we are forced to supply PPEs. Many Chinese clothes factories change to produce masks, so we can source from them easily. We firstly supply masks, and then supply other products, including Hand Sanitizers and Bottles, Protective Clothes/Gowns, Protective Gloves, Protective Medical Goggles (high quality goggles, can also use as ski goggles), Hospital Beds,Isolation Chamber, Sanitary Wipe, Infrared Thermometer, Disinfection Tunnel, Non Woven Fabric For Mask.
3M standards for good quality, and many buyers want to source 3M masks from China. We are able to supply 3M 9001/9002/9501/9502, but can NOT supply 3M 1860.
Recently one of our client contacted us for 3M 1860, and the order is real. We had an investigation on the supply chain. I am fully responsible for the information provide below:
- All 3M medical masks are under Chinese Government control, including 1860, 3M only supply to China Government, this is directly from my connection in 3M China.
- There are many brokers in China, saying that they have connections with 3M management officials, or with connections with big China State companies, so they can get the products. All are scammers!
- I talked with one broker, to know how they run the business, and was told 1 billion pcs can be ready within 7 days, sign contract with 3M and 3M will prepare the products from various warehouses all around the world. This could be ridiculous!
- I also checked with my friend who work at China Customs, they have data on how many exports of 3M, the information is very very few 1860 shipped out of China;
- I was also told by the 3M China connection that there is no inventory at all. Not to mention 1 billion, even if 1 million pcs, delivery time is next year, if we place order now.
However, seems the broker is really working hard, he provided me the “Customs Declaration Form of Imported Goods” document, which should be issued by the China Customs and shows they have helped one Chinese company imported 50 million pcs 3M 1860 into China, as below, seems it is authentic, but there is one problem. If you can not find the tell-tale, contact me, I will advise.
So, everything is clear:
- The brokers dealing with 3M 1860 are scammers;
- The brokers should have a well organized team, someone can use Photoshop well, but unfortunately, they do not know the import/export business.
Be careful! Do not source 3M 1860 from brokers! ONLY deal with reliable sources.